Michelle Obama on being labelled an "angry black woman". Featured
The outgoing First Lady of The United States, Michelle Obama, has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview on everything from hope, to Donald Trump and the reality of life in the White House.
Watch how she explains her reaction to being cast as an "angry black woman".
Latest from Women's Agenda
- What's the point of sex? It's 'biologicial communication' that can impact women's health
- How Barack Obama said THANK YOU to the First Lady
- Health Minister Sussan Ley to stand down pending investigation
- Festive indulgence! How to (mostly) keep up the healthy eating
- Microsoft MD Pip Marlow to leave for new innovation role