Change is an integral part of daily life in the Australian Public Service. Change calls for existing and emerging leaders to be adaptive in their decisions. By fostering innovation, navigating transformation and overcoming any obstacle standing in your way, you will be able to lead your team and organisation to a better future.
Liquid Learning’s 12th National Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit provides existing and emerging leaders within the Australian Public Service a platform to network, learn and grow. We invite all leaders and emerging leaders to join in this progressive conversation.
Directors, CEO’s, Secretary’s, Ministers, and Senior Managers from a diverse range of areas will share their experience and career journey’s, so make sure you are apart of the conversation that 1000’s of people have already engaged in.
Secure your spot today. Call 61 2 8239 9700 or Email email@example.com
- Establish your leadership vision
- Embrace change and drive success
- Create lasting networks within the APS and beyond
- Unleash your potential and create your legacy
Featured Speakers Include:
- Jill Charker, Deputy Secretary, Corporate, Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Senator Claire Moore, Shadow Minister for International Development and the Pacific, Australian Labor Party
- Peggy Brown, Chief Executive Officer, National Mental Health Commission
- Commander Christina Ween, RAN Deputy Director, Future Submarines Support System, Department of Defence
Online Agenda: http://bit.ly/2I7KHAt
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Code: PSWL0718A – A1