25 – 26 July 2017 – Intercontinental Melbourne, The Rialto
This event for emerging leaders is created by our friends at Liquid Learning, who have provided the below details.
The 21st Women in Leadership Summit 2017 is the paramount opportunity for you to be inspired by the most successful leaders across Australia and become a more confident and effective leader. Reflecting on advice, guidance and experiential how-to-lessons, you will develop your authentic leadership skill-set and be prepared for the challenges that come with advancing in today’s competitive executive landscape. This event is the opportunity to network with other ambitious, emerging leaders, refine your plan for progression and gain the skills necessary to excel as an executive leader.
- Manage your personal and professional priorities
- Highlight your value and position yourself for promotion
- Communicate with credibility to gain buy-in
- Gain respect & make your mark
Featured speakers include:
- Frances Martin Vice President, Retail Optus
- Joe Barr Chief Executive Officer John Holland
- Kellie Hush Editor-in-Chief Harper’s BAZAAR
- Sulin Ho Head of Group Wholesale Credit Operations and Enablement ANZ
- Pat Regan Group Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer ANZ QBE