Hotel Realm Canberra
The 11th National Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2018 brings together some of the most prominent leaders within the Public Sector to reflect on their leadership journeys and share practical advice on reaching your career goals. Both emerging and established leaders will have the opportunity to learn valuable lessons on driving organisational success as you unlock your leadership potential.
Leading authentically in the Public Service requires you to define your purpose, stay true to your values and have a clear vision of success. To thrive in this complex and evolving environment, you must establish the key skills to overcome challenges, anticipate change and navigate obstacles.
- Hear inspirational success stories
- Navigate obstacles and embrace opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- Define your portrait of success
Featured Speakers Include:
- Alice Jones, First Assistant Secretary, Service Delivery, Department of Defence
- Jennifer Lumsden, Director General Health Reserves, Royal Australian Air Force
- Eamonn Rooney, Chief Information Officer, The Treasury
- Ross MacDiarmid, Chief Executive Officer, The Royal Australian Mint
View Brochure: http://bit.ly/2iApC6S
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700