Research has shown that organisations with diverse leadership teams tend to have a more engaged workforce, enjoy greater productivity and in turn achieve greater commercial success in the long-term.
However, enabling diversity and progressing into a leadership position requires more than skills and experience. Although many parts of your leadership journey may seem to be outside your control, your actions and attitude will make or break your success. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, it’s time to be bold and build the confidence to take risks and unlock the authentic leader within.
The 23rd Women in Leadership and Management Summit is your opportunity to be immersed in inspirational leadership keynotes, panels and practical coaching sessions. You will have the opportunity to listen, learn and network with some of Australia’s industry leaders. This two-day summit will explore the leadership mindset, skills and confidence-building techniques that you can implement to advance your leadership career.
Join current, emerging, and aspiring leaders across all industries in networking with a variety of levels from Team Leaders, Officers, Consultants and Analysts through to General Manages, Heads of Departments, and Directors. Don’t miss your opportunity to be apart of conversation happening in Melbourne!
- Define your unique leadership identity
- Improve collaboration and innovation
- Maximise your efficiency and impact in and out of the office
- Build the confidence to advance your career
Featured Speakers Include:
- Ursula Phillips, Chief Information Officer, PepsiCo
- Amanda Steele, Senior Managing Director, Asset Services CBRE
- Louise Baxter, Chief Executive Officer, Starlight Children’s Foundation Australia
- Vanessa Hicks, Director of Human Resources, Vodafone
Online Agenda: http://bit.ly/2GeRdY6
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Code: WIL0718A – A1