25 – 26 July 2017 – Stamford Plaza Melbourne.
Designed for Communications and PR professionals, our friends at Liquid Learning have provided the below information on their upcoming event.
Communications and PR have always been integral to business success, with the ever growing presence of technology and digitised strategy, the need for smart and dynamic leadership has never been greater. In an environment of unprecedented disruption and innovation, agile leadership is needed to survive and thrive. The 5th Women in Communications & PR Leadership Summit 2017 will delve into the hybrid nature of communication leadership, with speakers providing inspiring stories of leading, paired with technical leaders who are riding the wave of innovation and redefining the function of communications and PR. Whether you’re a seasoned leader or taking your first steps into leadership, this year’s summit will provide the insights you need to drive even greater success.
- Inspirational insights from successful leaders
- Develop self-awareness to discover your authentic leadership brand
- Embrace career challenges and develop resilience
- Strategies to engage teams and create a high-performance culture
Featured speakers include:
- Sam Stevens Vice President, Corporate Affairs Orica
- Fern Canning Managing Director Edelman
- Mikala Hehir Head of Communications, Group Australia Post
- Ben Mitchell General Manager, External Affairs and Communication Rio Tinto
- Katie Dufficy Communications Director Salesforce Asia Pacific
- Luisa Megale Group Head of Corporate AffairsLend Lease