16 April 2018- 20 April 2018
Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre
Celebrating 5 years of success, The 5th Annual Women in Leadership Queensland Summit brings together inspirational leading women to share their insight and leadership journeys. Participants will master the skills and strategies to achieve career excellence through engaging case studies and interactive workshops. Discover your portrait of success.
Through the delivery of inspiring accounts, interactive case studies and panel discussions delegates will walk away with practical strategies on how to develop the necessary skills to succeed in a leadership position within a Government Setting. As well as that this is also a fantastic opportunity to network with over 100 like-minded women in similar stages of their careers.
- Learn to embrace change
- Foster a passion for excellence
- Master confident communication
- Define your leadership purpose
Featured Speakers Include:
- Maria Zappala, Head Business Improvement – Bulks & Other Minerals, Anglo American
- Stephanie Pearce, General Manager, Business Improvement and Technology, Pacific Aluminium
- Toni Hawkins, Financial Controller – Capital Projects, Coca Cola Amatil
- Julia Smith, Chief Human Resources Officer, TAFE Queensland
View Brochure: http://bit.ly/2iA6tBN
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700