21 – 24 August 2017 – Intercontinental Melbourne, The Rialto
This event for women in banking and finance is organised by our friends at Liquid Learning, who have provided the below information.
The future of the banking and financial services sector hinges upon the next great leaders to forge the way. As research continues to show the value of a diverse leadership team, it is increasingly important to step up your game as a female leader in the industry. To successfully drive career progression, you must be ready to embrace opportunities, take risks to yield better rewards and develop the key strategies to maximise your leadership potential.
Liquid Learning’s 6th Women in Banking and Financial Services Leadership Summit 2017 brings together the country’s foremost female senior executives from leading financial institutions to share their personal leadership journeys and offer the practical tools you need for success. Through anecdotal case studies, expert commentaries, workshop sessions and interactive panel discussions, this unmissable line-up of exceptional women will provide the insight, advice, inspiration and support to launch your career. Be bold and register early to secure your place at this unique learning and networking opportunity!
- Take charge of your career and learn from inspirational leaders
- Improve your interpersonal skills to expand influence
- Learn to step up, stand out and boldly position yourself for promotion
- Develop leadership strategies to convert challenges into opportunities
Featured speakers include:
- Jennifer Evans Chief Risk Officer, Australia ANZ
- Connie Sokaris General Manager, Transformation, Corporate and Institutional Banking National Australia Bank
- Katie Robertson Chief Financial Officer Macquarie Group
- Janine Copelin Managing Director, Head of Retail Bank Citibank Australia
- Caroline Gurney Deputy Chief Communications Officer and Managing Director, Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications Australasia UBS