25 – 26 July 2017 – Primus Hotel Sydney
Our friends at Liquid Learning have provided the below information on their upcoming event.
The ever growing prevalence of technology in business is redefining the roles of ICT professionals. For leaders within ICT, an immediate need to be both innovative and the driver of strategic direction within organisations has developed. However, in the male-dominated ICT space, women often face an additional set of challenges in their leadership journey. With the appropriate tools, insights and plans these challenges can be transformed into platforms to drive success. The 6th Women in ICT Summit 2017 is the premier event for you to step up, refine and develop your authentic leadership attributes. The two day summit will provide a unique mix of technical insights and leadership stories to inspire, educate and guide your transition from technical specialist to strategic leader.
- Create powerful visions of success
- Practical strategies to overcome career challenges unique to women in ICT
- Develop your authentic leadership style
- Key strategies for thriving in an age of digital disruption and complexity
Featured speakers include:
- Yaso Arumugam Assistant Secretary Major Programs Delivery Department of Defence
- Bob Hennessy Group Chief Information Officer Lendlease
- Marianne Vosloo Chief Information Officer Australian Federal Police
- Damon Rees Chief Information and Digital Officer Department of Finance, Services and Innovation NSW
- Sandra Ragg Assistant Secretary Cyber Policy Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Miranda Kovacic Head of Technology, Data DeliveryANZ Bank