Leading in the Public Sector is challenging at the best of times. The transformative nature of the Public Sector requires constant personal and professional development to keep up with the ever-changing environment.
As a leader in the Public Sector, resilience and strategy are essential to empower self-confidence and reach the top. Confronting leadership challenges with boldness fosters a platform for success.
The 9th Public Sector Women in Leadership Victoria Summit 2018 explores skills, strategies and insights to formulate a pathway for career progression and excellence. With our high-calibre line up of inspirational speakers, you will be able to network, grow and walk away with a vast new body of knowledge to motivate you in reaching your leadership goals.
Expert Case Studies from Jenny O’Connor and Lucy Roffey, among others, will cover the advantages of being true to yourself and remaining authentic, incorporating your values into your own leadership style, and how to do more with less – Utilise your leadership position to delegate efficiently. Panel Discussions group together influential leaders to discuss The guarded vs. open mentality and situational leadership to give delegates the tools to face their own career challenges.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to help grow your own leadership story!
Use Women’s Agenda Booking Reference: VWL0318A – A1
- Enhance communication and influencing skills
- Strategically drive career progression
- Maximise leadership capability
- Effectively engage teams through change and transformation
Featured Speakers Included:
- Megan Bourke-O’Neil, Deputy Secretary Policy & Reform, Transport for Victoria
- Anne Marie Harrison, Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Institute of Sport
- Carolyn De Gois, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Services, Department of Health and Human Services
- Lill Healy, Deputy Secretary, Programs, Small Business and Employment, Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
Booking Link: http://bit.ly/2DkzI4O
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Reference: VWL0318A – A1