Advancing Women’s Leadership in ICT & Digital Roles – Masterclass
Sydney – 14th & 15th Oct 2019 | Brisbane – 17th & 18th Oct 2019 | Melbourne – 21st & 22nd Oct 2019 | Canberra – 24th & 25th Oct 2019
The ICT & digital space is constantly evolving as digital demands expand across Australia. More opportunities are increasingly available for female leaders to step up into senior roles. Yet, despite these new opportunities, there is still a considerable underrepresentation of women in executive leadership within the sector, with less than 10% of ICT & Digital leadership roles occupied by women. Now is the time to define your journey and hone your leadership skills so you can better position yourself for promotions.
The Advancing Women’s Leadership in ICT & Digital Roles two day masterclass is specifically designed for female leaders in ICT & digital. Through this interactive course, learn the necessary skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and adversity, to develop influential communication skills, and foster the resilience and productivity you need to thrive in the industry. Intimate and hands-on, this unique networking and learning opportunity will facilitate real connections and personal development, whilst helping you to master the steps to reach your ultimate career goals. Join us to network with like-minded peers and learn from successful leaders so you can step up your leadership career in the ICT & digital arena.
Why you should attend this masterclass?
- Explore what it means to be an empowered female leader in the ICT & digital space
- Develop your communication skills to make an impact as a leader
- Build resilience &foster productivity in even the most demanding times
- Gain insights from an exclusive panel of senior female ICT& digital leaders
- Learn how to cultivate meaningful professional relationshipsto underpin your career
- Promote yourself as a leaderin your organisation
- Determine your leadership purposeand set a strong vision for the future
Hear from an experienced lineup of facilitators including:
- Claire Harrison, Executive Coach & Facilitator, ThriveU
- Samantha Mitchell, Chief Digital Officer, Coca-Cola Amatil
- Sandra Slater, Chief Information Officer, Department of Transport & Main Roads QLD
- Teresa Finlayson, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Monash University
- Kristen Foster, Executive Branch Manager (Chief Information Officer), Digital Strategy, Services & Transformation, ACT Education Directorate
Save up to $1000 off standard tickets when you register before 16th August 2019. Take a further $100 off the early bird tickets by using the discount code CC*WA
For more information, visit the website or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5700.