Learn how to apply a behavioural lens to solving policy problems using real examples of behavioural solutions in the public sector. Answer the question: How do you translate awareness of an issue into a behaviour change?
What will you learn?
- Influences on human behaviour – how to identify and measure them
- Common behaviour change mistakes – how to avoid them
- Working with data to support interventions
- A practical behavioural methodology to support a conceptual exploration of your problem
- Tools to increase the odds of behaviour change in a target audience
- Classic policy tools versus behavioural solutions
- Using behavioural change solutions in the policy cycle.
(Event copy provided by ANZOG)More Info