Succeeding as a leader requires courage, resilience and adaptability. To thrive as a leader in a complex and continually evolving environment, it is vital to focus inward and develop the key skills that will enable you to anticipate change, overcome challenges and lead exceptionally.
Liquid Learning’s inaugural Canberra Women in Leadership Summit brings together some of Canberra’s most influential private and public sector leaders to reflect on their leadership journeys and share practical advice for reaching your career goals. You’ll gain the tools to excel as a leader in your industry, no matter what is thrown your way.
Practitioner-led Case Studies Sarah Polhill and Dr Lesley Seebeck, among others, will cover how to recruit a retain your dream team, drive innovation in recruitment, and motivate your team throughout change, maximising resilience and having courageous conversations. Panel Discussions group together influential leaders to discuss breaking the glass ceiling in both the private and the public sectors, as well as succeeding in your career whilst balancing personal priorities. Engage with renowned leadership coaches in expert commentaries and drill down on the big issues facing today’s leaders.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to help grow your own leadership story!
Use Women’s Agenda Booking Reference: WILC1218A – A1
● Leading and motivating a multigenerational workforce
● Leading with resilience and courage
● Combating stress with Positive Psychology
● Navigating innovation through times of change
● Increasing confidence and credibility
Featured Speakers Include:
● Dr Lesley Seebeck, Chief Investment and Advisory Officer, Digital Transformation
● Wendy Caird, Chair, Icon Water
● Sue Bird, Chief Operating Officer, Australian Federal Police
● Jane Gunn, Partner, KPMG
Booking Link: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/WILC1218A/WILC1218A_A1.pdf Email: email@example.com
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Reference: WIL1218A – A1