Canberra – WomenSpeaking workshop – stand on a stage and learn to present a great speech in just 1-day.
Don’t be afraid of public speaking ever again. The smash hit WomenSpeaking workshop is back in Canberra. You get to give a speech, on a stage with a microphone after high level, small group training sessions that include writing, voice training and presentation techniques.
Designed for professional women, this workshop will get you speaking with focus, strategy, poise, passion and power. You will be able to speak to motivate and inspire others. Our goal is to get more women speaking at conferences, events and workplace meetings.
Graduate reviews include ‘I have no fear any more’ and ‘I wish I had done this 10 years ago’.
This is hands-on, practical training will inspire, engage and excited you to take up speaking opportunities.
Your skills will transform in front of your eyes in this amazing program designed by Australian media giant and keynote speaker Catherine McGrath.
You leave with a great 3-minute speech ready to go.
- 4 skilled trainers delivering speech writing/strategic advice, voice training and stage presence coaching
- small group sessions and interactive exercises
- loads of laughs and positive feedback
- adequate time to learn new skills and practice in small groups with a microphone on the podium
- excellent training facilities, morning tea and lunch.
- designed for all levels of speakers
Date: Thursday 11th April 08:30 – 16:30
100 Black Mountain Dr,
ACTON, ACT, 2601.
Book via webpage: http://www.catherinemcgrathmedia.com.au/women-speaking/
LinkedIn Catherine McGrath