EA PA Women’s Summit
29 January – 1 February | Sydney
**SPECIAL WOMEN’S AGENDA OFFER BELOW
The role of executive support is rapidly evolving. Advances in technology over the last 10 years have increased the demand for EA’s with digital skills, completely changing the dynamic of the role. Today’s Executive Assistant and Administrative professionals now take on project management, strategic planning and work directly beside their executives. This means they have to juggle their personal and professional commitments.
This inspiring event will help you develop the skills, strategies and technical know-how to tackle the responsibilities of a modern EA. Our lineup of inspirational speakers will share their tips for gaining the edge over the competition and achieving success in your role.
Case studies from extraordinary executive and personal assistants like Narrelle Aickin and Fiona Huane cover Mentorship for Progression and Gaining the Edge: Positioning yourself for career advancement. Our panel discussions provide delegates the opportunity to explore the problems that they are facing and gain advice from industry leaders from the Ministry of Health NSW, KPMG, The City of Sydney and the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, whilst our expert leadership coaches delve into the issues facing EA’s and PA’s today, discussing how to thrive in the face of conflict and change, and the importance and benefits of networking.
Make sure you act quickly and secure your seat at the table today!
Don’t miss out, use Women’s Agenda Booking Reference: DOR0119A – A1
- Influencing and negotiating for success
- Leading as an Executive Assistant
- Managing stress through mindfulness
- Overcoming barriers for successful collaboration
Featured Speakers Include:
- Fiona Huane, Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, EnergyAustralia
- Narrelle Aickin, Executive Assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer, ANZ Bank
- Rebecca Tomkins, Central Finance Strategy & Ops Lead, Telstra
- Justin Pacione, Staff Officer to the Director General Training & Doctrine, Australian Army
Booking Link: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/DOR0119A/DOR0119A_A1.pdf
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700
Booking Reference: DOR0119A – A1