Governance Institute of Australia National Conference
Start date: 2 September 2019
End date 3: September 2019
Location: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
Join us for our biggest governance event of the year — National Conference 2019.
Come together with business leaders across Australia to address the latest national and international insights to challenge your thinking on the critical issues that will influence governance and risk management best practice in the coming years. This year’s theme is around people with the keywords respect, trust and challenge. We’ll use a human-centric lens to frame central governance discussions — from the role and engagement of boards, auditing culture, ethics and risk appetite to data governance, mission assurance, climate risk and design thinking.
Hear from leading international and Australian experts across three topic streams: leadership, governance and the risk universe.
- Sir Winfried Bischoff, Chairman, JP Morgan Securities plc and Chairman, Financial Reporting Council UK
- Deidre Willmott, Non-executive Director, Australia Post
- Andrew Buay, Vice President, Group Sustainability, Singtel
- Anna Bligh AC, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Banking Association
- Darryl Newton, Non-executive Director, ING Bank (Australia) Limited
- Jane Halton AO PSM, Non-executive Director, ANZ Banking Group & Clayton Utz
- Peter Achterstraat AM, NSW Productivity Commissioner
- Kate Palmer, Chief Executive Officer, Sports Australia
View the full line up at governanceconference.com.au