The Women on Boards mentoring program (My Mentor) is offered to our individual, global and corporate subscribers and organisations seeking an in-house program to support their employees in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Many senior women attest to the importance of mentors to achieving professional success and satisfaction in life.
Why you might you need a mentor:
- Support you to chart your career course.
- Enable you to set and achieve goals.
- Be a sounding board for ideas and issues.
- Identify and connect you to networks.
- Guide and advise on your CV and professional pitch.
- Provide back to work advice and support
Women on Boards adheres to the principle that there is no one-size-fits all approach in mentoring, with each partnership carefully matched and the approach tailored to the specific needs of each mentee.
Further program information contact Ruth Jones, My Mentor Manager on 0408 314 051