19-22 November 2018, QT Canberra
SPECIAL WOMEN’S AGENDA DISCOUNT LISTED BELOW!
Empowering women to become leaders in the Australian Public Sector
In April 2018 former Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull announced gender parity at the most senior level of government in the Australian public sector. It’s clear that women are making significant strides towards equality with men, but there is still a vast distance to go before all barriers have been erased. Sexism, the gender pay gap, unconscious bias and poor work culture still exist, and many women fail to secure leadership roles and achieve career goals.
The 7th Public Sector Women in Leadership conference will provide inspiration and guidance to aspiring and future leaders to excel in their careers. You will hear presentations and interactive discussions from female and male leaders who are pioneering change on a national and global stage.
- Develop key strategies to build your personal & leadership skills
- Overcome barriers facing gender equality & diversity
- Changing the mindset to career planning & flexibility
- Inspiring stories from APS female leaders pioneering change
Learn practical strategies to
- Become a resilient leader and lead with impact
- Strategically enhance your network and support other women
- Spot new opportunities in an evolving public sector workforce
- Overcome the demands on female leaders and the sacrifices they make
- Work with men to prioritise gender equality
Who will attend?
- Senior and aspiring leaders from all levels of Government
- HR, Diversity, Learning & Development, Inclusion and Cultural Change professionals
- Male Champions of Change
- Executive Leadership Teams
Hear from a magnificent lineup of speakers including:
- The Hon. Julia AC, 27th Prime Minister of Australia
- Lucy Turnbull AO, Chief Commissioner, The Greater Sydney Commission
- Rowena Bain, Assistant Secretary, Culture and People, Development Branch, Department of Defence
- Dr Sarah Pearson, Chief Innovation Officer, Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Kath Anderson, Assistant Commissioner, Australian Taxation Office
- Senator Sarah Hanson-Young, Australian Greens Senator, Parliament of Australia
- + many more!
Download the brochure for the full program
Quote CC*WA when booking online & save an additional $100 off the current price.
Group discounts available.
For more information visit: http://go.criterionconferences.com/7158-wa
Pricing, offers & registration: https://criterion.secure.force.com/Step1?cid=public-sector-women-leadership-conference
Got questions? Call 1300 856 904 to speak to our lovely customer service team