22nd & 23rd November 2017, QT Canberra
Developing leadership capabilities and enabling career progression
Focused on developing leadership capabilities, building resilience and agility, and enabling career progression, the Public Sector Women in Leadership conference will bring together the most prominent and inspirational women from across the Public Sector, to share their experiences and development strategies, from every stage of the leadership journey.
The Public Sector’s productivity and success depends on Government departments and agencies being progressive, innovative and more responsive to the changing times. This requires women to become more confident in their ability, ready to reimagine and define new pathways.
Attend & learn strategies for:
- Developing a competitive edge in the public sector
- Breaking down organisational barriers
- Establishing your voice as a leader
- Maximising your personal capabilities
- Taking advantage of opportunities
Hear from a magnificent lineup of speakers including:
- Jane Halton AO, PSM, Board Member, ANZ Bank, Former Secretary, Department of Finance & Department of Health, Former Deputy Secretary, Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- Chris Pigram , Former Chief Executive Officer, Geoscience Australia
- Liz Cosson AM, CSC, Deputy Secretary & Chief Operating Office, Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Judith Zielke PSM, Deputy Secretary, Department of Infrastructure & Regional Development.
- Kerren Crosthwaite, Group Manager – Employment Policy Team, Australian Public Service Commission
For more information please visit http://go.criterionconferences.com/wa-pswil or call our friendly customer service team on 1300 856 904
Quote CC*WA when registering & save an additional $100 off the current price. Group discounts available.