**SPECIAL WOMEN’S AGENDA OFFER BELOW
Personal development, self-motivation and career progression are key to reaching the executive level. Studies have shown that having a strong female role model or mentor can help go a long way in developing your management and leadership skills and encourages one to further develop professionally. Ultimately, these factors often lead to more women in senior leadership roles.
The Leadership Institute’s inaugural Women In Leadership Summit (WILS) saw over 350 delegates attend four days of keynote sessions, panel discussions, networking opportunities, workshops and training courses.
In 2017 we brought together some of Australia’s most successful women in the Corporate, NFP, Government, Media, and Sports sectors.
Building on the success of 2017’s event, the Women In Leadership Summit is back and better than ever!
2018’s theme is about “Empowerment” and aims to answer the following questions:
- How can you empower yourself on your career journey to reach the executive?
- How can you, as a leader or manager, help empower others around you?
- How can your organisation be an agent of change and a symbol of empowerment?
Comprised of inspiring stories from the C-Suite, case studies of effective leadership and management approaches and insight from Australia’s most successful entrepreneur’s, WILS 2018 aims to contribute to your professional development, build the skills necessary to reach the executive and help you realise your career goals.
Join us at WILS 2018 to hear from our key speakers
- Janine Allis, Founder and CEO of Boost Juice and Shark Tank investor
- Michelle Bridges, TV personality, author, entrepreneur. motivational speaker and founder of 12WBT
- Leigh Sales, Award winning journalist and Broadcaster, ABC News
- Pip Marlow, CEO Customer Marketplace at Suncorp Group
- Merren McArthur, CEO of TigerAir and Virgin Group
- Angela Fox, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Dell ANZ