WOBSX is a director-led peer-to-peer support program developed in 2018 as a partnership between Women on Boards (WOB) and Dan Liszka at 99Strategies to assist women achieve ASX Board roles. The specific aims of the program are for participants to:
- improve understanding of the role and function of an ASX Director;
- better position themselves for roles in the sector;
- and develop stronger networks with the ASX Director community.
The aspirational goal of the program is that more than 25% of participants will have secured listed company ASX directorships within two years of completion.
- The program is by selection – we want to make sure you are ready to take advantage of the offer.
- Each program intake will have up to 13 participants who will work over an eight-month period with an ASX Chair and/or Non-Executive Director in a facilitated group mentoring environment.
- There are eight (8) facilitated peer-to-peer group sessions that will run for up to three hours each.
- High level guest speakers share knowledge at most sessions.
- Each cohort has time with WOBSX Ambassador, James Spencely (Australian investor, award-winning entrepreneur, CEO and co-founder of MHOR asset management and Chairman of Airtasker and Silver Heritage Group)
- Each participant will also receive a number of mentoring sessions with the chair during the program.
- Further program information contact Dan Liszka, program convenor, 0413 616 538