Women in Leadership Summit 2019 is back for its fourth year – we’re pumped because it’s going to be bigger and better than ever!
Building upon three incredible years, we’re bringing you an educationally focused event that will give you the tools to:
- Turn meaningful commitment into purposeful action
- be a leader that acts with resolve and impact
- Turn your organisation into an agent of change
From inspiring keynotes to career-focused case studies and interactive workshops, you’ll leave the Women in Leadership Summit 2019 with:
- The communication skills of a CEO
- The strategic thinking skills to solve complex problems
- The knowledge of how to be a mentor to help others achieve success
- The ability to implement organisational infrastructure for reaching equality
- An executive management toolkit like no other!
At #WILS19 you’ll hear from an amazing line up of speakers including:
- Australian media personality Carrie Bickmore
- Famed Australian designer, author and stylist Alannah Hill
- Adobe ANZ Managing Director Suzanne Steel with a case study on global gender parity
- 4 Male Champions of Change
- and so many more!
With over 12 CEOs, a number of entrepreneurs, managing directors and executives, our experts at the Women in Leadership Summit 2019 will help you become the leader your organisation’s needs.
(Event info by the Women in Leadership Summit 2019)More Info