22 November 2017
Pier One Sydney Harbour
The influence of women is growing across our traditionally male-dominated profession. Yet, we still see too few women in leadership positions. This full-day program focuses on the challenges women face at work.
Created especially for women working in tax, accounting and law, the congress will help you learn and transform. Speakers from tax, business, government and beyond will share their stories and inspire you:
- Hear their lessons learned, how they defied the odds, and how they reinvented their roles and businesses.
- Gain practical advice, solutions, and innovative ideas to help you take control of your career.
- Discover the hidden barriers women face in the workplace and hear how others have overcome them.
Eight sessions across the day showcase Australia’s most influential leaders offering their insights and sharing their experiences.
- Discover the opportunities available to women as future leaders.
- Hear inspirational stories from leaders inside and outside of the tax profession.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes required of successful leaders.
- Learn how to master your own personal professional brand.
- Learn how to present yourself and gain recognition as an effective leader.
- Hear from male champions of change about how they are addressing gender bias.
- Network with peers and expand your connections.
This event has 9 CPD hours for your CPD program.