Canberra November 9
Women, here is your chance to get trained up ready for your next (or first) conference presentation!
WomenSpeaking workshops are getting more women speaking at conferences, events and workplace meetings by teaching the skills needed to power-charge presentations. Our graduates rave about our program. Led by media, communications and event industry veteran Catherine McGrath and team, these small group 1-day workshops deliver on skills, confidence and strategic impact. Individual attention is guaranteed. Whether it is a keynote speech, a presentation to the Board, industry event or workplace meeting our team is dedicated to making sure you shine, stand proudly ‘in your space’ and deliver an impactful, insightful, powerful presentation. Don’t let fear of public speaking halt your career progress.
The workshops feature:
- 4 skilled trainers (maximum 20 participants) lead you towards delivering a great 3-minute speech by the end of the day
- Small group sessions with lots of interactive exercises
- Loads of laughs and positive feedback
- We teach you how to structure, write and design a strategically effective speech
- WomenSpeaking stage and presentation expert Suzanne Mostyn helps you feel comfortable on the podium, teaches you how to stand and use a microphone
- Our specialist writing expert, Merry Kirkwood, helps you construct a brilliant presentation
- Catherine McGrath our strategic genius and television media/communications veteran will help you define & and work towards specific speaking goals to get you on the podium more often
- International actor/voice coach Lexi Sekuless teaches you to breathe and control your voice for great impact and confidence.
- Excellent training facilities and lunch at the fantastic venue (Telstra Tower)
- Designed for all levels of speakers